domingo, 9 de dezembro de 2012

It gets a little bit clearer...

    For any reason, you put yourself to think in the end of a sunny sunday night. It’s already Monday and here I am in a dark room. I feel sorry when I remember that life isn’t all that stuff I thought it was when I was a child. I feel so sorry when I realize that the years are able to upset even the strongest hearts. I feel sorry to remember that I’ve already hurt so important people for me and that I’m sure I’m going to do that again. I’m sorry to think that I allowed so many doors to close on my past, which is now almost stunted.
    I smile for knowing that every year in life has its ups and downs. When I analize them by a general matter, everything happened because of an important reason and, if something hadn’t happened, the year wouldn’t have been so interesting, although it could have been less quarrelsome. I smile for knowing that there are people out there willing to fight for me if needed and then I’m also thankful to say that I also have people for whom I would fight for, just like I’ve already done before. I smile because I still believe in an uncertain future made out of not just mine choices. I smile then when I remember the child I was, who didn’t know exactly what she should do all the time, but still she tried. And now, I smile to realize that sweet child turned into a romantic teenager full of dreams.
    One day, I imagined that everything I had was a simple stone. My imagination transformed that stone in a little seed. Today, that seed still has fragile twigs, but also some perennials leaves. I gladly realize that the seed has more roots than dews, but it’s weird to see that its torso is slightly crimped. Some of its branches have been pruned and others, already too dry, were taken by the wind. Few of them remained insistently there, intact over the years.
    Well, I understood that, also in our life, the seed has a predominant factor to keep growing: it’s the sure that, one day, yes, one day, she will find a tree in the exactly format she always dreamed of being. And will continue to be, from that day forward.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário