terça-feira, 24 de julho de 2012

What really matters...

    When I finally think I’ll be fine alone, I find myself surprisingly searching something to make me keep holding on. People, moments, musics, unfoldings, all of it brings meaning to my life.
    Suddenly, in the middle of a holiday, here I am wishing to be beside those who makes me smile so intensely. No matter where, no matter for how long since I'd be with them. I’ve never thought that the distance could tell us so much about those who we really care about, but you know, lately I’ve blindly believed in this sentence.
    One day, someone asked what happiness meant to me. I thought a little before answering, but soon I arrived in a interesting answer. Happiness, definitely, is not a perpetual feeling, it’s an instant sensation.  Sometimes it lasts just a second, sometimes it lasts for days, but it’s still ephemeral.
    Happiness is a little spark, very delicate by the way, because it fades easily and it only comes back with a mighty purpose.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário